Our History

In December of 1797,  just six years after the 1st Amendment to the U. S. Constitution was ratified, thirty six men formed a “Baptist society of Killingworth” (now Clinton).

The first “meeting house”, completed in 1838, stood faithfully until 1980 when a new auditorium was constructed.

For over two centuries, many people have heard the message of salvation through faith in Christ alone, and by placing their faith in God’s righteous act on the cross, have entered into eternal life.

That message has not changed as we remain faithfully committed to proclaiming the good news (Gospel) of Jesus Christ as an Independent Baptist Church, serving as witnesses to our Lord Jesus Christ in our local area and beyond, to see people saved, baptized, and mature in their walk with Jesus Christ growing in the Lord and serving Him.

CLINTON BIBLE FELLOWSHIP
70 EAST MAIN STREET
CLINTON, CT 06413
(860) 669-2155
EMAIL US

Our Ministries